Dairy goats with a limited number of animals or with simple handling will receive feeds with a balanced relationship between nutrients, differentiating between a feed for high-production goats with a greater content in protein and UFL and another for goats in semi-intensive production with lower values but which cover the main nutritional requirements at each productive stage.
• CABRITOS MAXI: A complementary feed made up of a mixture of cereals and protein which is highly digestible for raising lambs and kids from the second week of life onwards.
• CABRA PRODUCCION MAXI: A complementary feed with a high energy content for use with goats during the period of maximum milk production.
• CABRAS FIBROSO MAXI: A complementary feed on the basis of digestible fibre for use with goats during the phase of maximum reduction in the lactation curve.
• CAPIMEZCLA SIN MAIZ MAXI: A complementary feed formulated on the basis of cereal grains and high-quality grains devoted to goats during the period of maximum milk production.
• MEZCLA CABRAS SECAS CON MAIZ MAXI: A complementary feed formulated on the basis of cereals and other fibrous ingredients which is suitable for goats during the dry period.